- Go! Northfield-Dundas
- Submit Content
Northfield Area Family YMCA
The Northfield Area Family YMCA is dedicated to providing opportunities for all individuals, families, and the community to achieve their fullest potential. Guided by our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility, the YMCA provides services, activities and a supportive community that strengthens the spirit, mind and body for all.
The Northfield Area Family YMCA aims to be;
- A recognized community leader for providing collaborative programs/services that provide opportunities to strengthen all people, families, and the community, for lifelong health, fun, and community interaction
- A partner in creating and maintaining the gathering spots for the community
- A welcoming, positive, responsive and nimble community where people belong, contribute and thrive
- A great place to work or volunteer
- A great steward of all assets, human, financial, physical, and environmental
The Northfield Area Family YMCA seek to model the character development values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility in all that we do. Our YMCA will be a model of the kind of community we aim to create.
The YMCA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, mission-driven community based organization. Thanks to the generosity of our community and donors, the YMCA will not turn anyone away from its membership or programs because of an inability to pay.
- Member for
- 6 years 33 weeks
- View recent blog entries